Cassowary Coast Regional Council

Land Tenure Land Tenure

Applications for road closures (temporary or permanent), permits to occupy and other forms of tenure over road reserves must be made through the Department of Natural Resources and Mines (DNRM).

Council is asked by DNRM to provide comment on these applications, and has a Road Closure Applications Policy which guides Council's responses in relation to these applications.

For further information in relation to road closures and other land tenure matters, please contact Council's planning services manager on 1300 763 903 or (07) 4030 2241.