Cassowary Coast Regional Council

Non-Owner Residents Information Non-Owner Residents Information

Under section 139 of the Water Supply (Safety and Reliability) Act 2008, the water service provider must give a water advice notice to non-owner residents of residential properties (i.e. tenants).

In order for Council to identify whether the property is an owner-occupied residential premises or a rental property, Council has provided an application form which requests the owner to advise if they are renting their properties to tenants.

Please complete the application form attached and return to Council or register online with the form below.  If you have any further enquiries please either contact Council on 1300 763 903 or 07 4030 2222 or visit the Department of Natural Resources and Mines website at

If you are an owner and you are residing at the property you do not need to complete the form. 

If you are an owner and you are renting out your property please complete the webform below:

Web Form Web Form

Non-owner residents Information
Cassowary Coast Regional Council is collecting your personal information to process an application from the owner of a particular property to advise Council that the property is rented to tenants. The collection of this information is authorised under the Water Supply (Safety and Reliability) Act 2008 s 139. Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party unless required by law. You may access this information on the appropriate form obtainable from Council's website at any time.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.
This field is mandatory.