Calling Expressions of Interest for North Queensland Sportstar Awards nominations to represent the Cassowary Coast region.
Basis of Selection of the North Queensland Sportstar Award Winners
Nominees for the North Queensland Sportstar Awards will be judged on their achievements and performances during the period October 2016 to September 2017. The following criteria in order of importance are used in the selection process: International representation, National representation, State representation. Award presentations will be held in Bowen and hosted by the Whitsunday Regional Council.
All nominations should be address to:
Cassowary Coast Regional Council
PO Box 887
Innisfail Qld 4860
or email email@example.com
Nominations close Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
This year's awards ceremony is being hosted by Whitsunday Regional Council on Saturday 14 October 2017 at the Merinda Hotel, 12 Lindley Street, Bowen.
Categories and Nomination Forms:-
- Senior - 18 years and over
- Junior - must be under the age of 18 as at 31 December 2017
- Service to North Queensland Sport
- Athlete with a Disability
- Nomination Guidelines
Prizes & Trophies:-
- Senior Winner receives $2,000
- Junior Winner receives $1,000
- Athlete with a Disability receives $1,000
- Senior, Junior and Athlete with a Disability runners up receive $500 each
- Masters Winner receives a $600 gift voucher and track suit top and runner up with receive a $400 gift voucher
- Service to North Queensland Sport Awardee receives a track suit top and gift.
For more information please contact Kath Barnett on 4030 2255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org