Port Hinchinbrook is a continuing approval as defined in the Cassowary Coast Regional Council Planning Scheme 2015 v.4 in Table SC7.2 - Port Hinchinbrook documents, Schedule 7. The following documents contain information about the existing approvals and the way Port Hinchinbrook is to progress into the future.
- Development Permit for Operational Works - Temporary Dredge Soil Pond (PAE00445524) 30 September 2009
- Development Permit for Operational Works - Temporary Dredge Soil Pond Plans included (PAE00445520) 30 September 2009
- Schedule 7 Continuing Approvals CCRC Planning Scheme 2015 v.4
- Court Order 4492 of 2000 with Schedule A Conditions
- Port Hinchinbrook Stage II Development Site & Surroundings (PAE00445532)
- Port Hinchinbrook Precinct extract from CCRC Planning Scheme 2015 v.4
- DEHP Dredging Permit IPDE01379509
- Temporary Dredge Spoil Disposal Pond Report
- DEHP Compliance Inspection EPPR00576713 19 February 2016
- EPA Notice of Development Application Decision for Sewage Treatment 26 October 2004
- EPA Permit to Operate Sewage Treatment Plant 23 December 2008
- Sewerage Management Plan 26 November 1998
- Turbidity Control Plan 19 November 1996
- Port Hinchinbrook Deed - Services (PAE00418737)
- Deed (Conformed Copy) Deed of Variation and further Deed of Variation (PAE00418935)
Port Hinchinbrook Sewerage
Cassowary Coast Regional Council is currently engaging with various members of the community in relation to the current situation relating to the sewerage service at Port Hinchinbrook. Council is asking all interested parties to provide feedback after reading the information document below.
The survey link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2BYP2RT
This round of Community Engagement will close on 14 October 2020 at 3pm. All interested parties are asked to contribute to this process. Hardcopies of the survey will be available from Council Customer Service centres.