Council has adopted the Butler Street (Tully) Vision and an interim staging plan as the basis for the first stage. This stage will be funded through Natural Disaster Recovery and Relief Arrangements and through Council.
The first stage of the Butler St revamp will include a roundabout at the Murray St intersection, road widening, shared pedestrian and bike pathways on either side of the road and pedestrian refuges.
The overall concept plan, which was adopted following community consultation (a focus group and public display at the Tully Civic Centre) includes three roundabouts along Butler St, an upgrade of the transit centre, a safer entrance to the showgrounds and pathways.
Click on the following links for:
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 1
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 2
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 3
- Overall Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Interim Staging