Council has adopted the Butler Street (Tully) Vision.
The first stage of the Butler St revamp has been completed, including a roundabout at the Murray St intersection, road widening, shared pedestrian and bike pathways on either side of the road, pedestrian refuges and street lights. This stage was funded through Natural Disaster Recovery and Relief Arrangements and through Council.
The overall concept plan, which was adopted following community consultation (a focus group and public display at the Tully Civic Centre) includes three roundabouts along Butler St, an upgrade of the transit centre, a safer entrance to the showgrounds and pathways.
Click on the following links for:
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 1
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 2
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan Part 3
- Overall Butler St (Tully) Vision - Concept Plan
- Butler St (Tully) Vision - Interim Staging