A number of long-established professional services organisations exist within the region. Organisations such as Hogan & Associates CPA provide services both within the Cassowary Coast region and in a broader Far North Queensland context.
A desirable lifestyle combined with the major agriculture and tourism industry bases provide significant incentive for the growth of many small to medium-sized professional service businesses.
The region's closeness to Cairns and Townsville, with their growing populations, gives businesses in the Cassowary Coast's professional services sector an incredible opportunity for growth.
Council is keen to speak to organisations and individuals who are looking for opportunities to establish and develop the professional services industry.
- Relaxed tropical lifestyle attributes of the region providing a balanced approach to work life
- Close proximity to two airports in Cairns and Townsville, both with growing international and domestic services
- Close proximity to Queensland's second capital Townsville and to Cairns, yet far enough to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life
- Major research university with campuses in Townsville and Cairns
- Competitive business establishment costs and overheads