Have Your Say

Please use the form below to have your say about council-related matters.

We also have a Make a Request page for everything from roads and water to overgrown allotments and barking dogs, and a Complaints Management page.

Privacy Notice

Cassowary Coast Regional Council respects your privacy and is collecting your personal information and your comments for the purpose of improving Council operations and service to the general public. The collection of this information is not authorised under any particular legislation. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person or agency unless you have given your permission or Council is required to do so by law. You may apply to access this information on the appropriate form obtainable from Council website at any time.