The animals below are currently impounded with Council.
If your pet is in this list, please contact Council immediately on 1300 763 903.
To collect your pet, you must attend a Council Customer Service Centre, and:
- Register or renew the registration of animals that are unregistered
(this must be completed prior to the release of the animal).
- Provide proof of your identity (eg. drivers licence).
- Provide proof of your animal's registration.
- Pay any applicable release fees.
- Present the receipt of payment at the Pound when collecting your pet.
Pound Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
You can pay your fees in person, at one of Council's Customer Service Centres using cash or EFTPOS (Visa or Mastercard).