Cassowary Coast Regional Council

My Council My Council

Cassowary Coast’s MyCouncil website is a facility that enables you to request, search, submit and track a variety of Council functions.

The MyCouncil website can perform the following types of functions:

  • Keep track and view details of applications and developments within the region.
  • Make a submission for or against a planning application on public notification.
  • Submit an application for a Concurrence Agency Referral, Certificate or Search.
  • Access the CCRC Website to submit a Planning, Building or Plumbing Application.
  • Submit a Request for our Building, Plumbing or Planning Teams on any building, plumbing or planning related matters.
  • Search for a Land Parcel by address to obtain Property and Land information.

Please note, you may experience a slight delay when loading MyCouncil for the first time.  Once accessed, further delays should then be minimal.  MyCouncil is suitable for use on desktop personal computers and tablets.  It is not suitable for use on a mobile phone.

Please click on the image below to access the Cassowary Coast Regional Council MyCouncil website.