Change of Address

Council needs written advice to change address details.  It is the property owner's responsibility to ensure that Council receives this information.

Please complete the form below or visit our customer service staff at the: 

  • Innisfail Shire Hall, 70 Rankin Street
  • Tully Civic Centre, 38-40 Bryant Street
  • Cardwell Library, Balliol Street

In this section