Community Venues for Hire
The following halls, recreational areas and meeting rooms are available for hire:
The Innisfail Shire Hall Foyer Gallery provides a community art space that supports local artists, community groups, educational bodies and cultural organization’s and gives opportunity to display and promote their work.
The Cassowary Coast Regional Council is currently partnering with cultural organisations and groups to curate their own public exhibitions and to assist streamlining a working model that will lead to an expression of interest to access to the gallery space.
For more information please contact Community Development Officer on Ph: 40302255 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council has community halls at Cardwell, Tully Heads and Mission Beach. For enquiries or bookings please contact the caretakers:
Cardwell Community Hall
Tully Heads Community Hall
Hall location is Acacia Close, Melaleuca Drive, Tully Heads (map)
Ph: 1300 763 903
South Mission Beach Community Hall (Frog's Hollow)
Hall location is South Mission Beach Road, South Mission Beach (map)
Ph: 0400 814 039
- South Mission Beach Community Hall Hire Application Form
- South Mission Beach Sportsground Hire Application Form
Mission Beach Progress Hall (North Mission Beach)
Hideaway Caravan Park
Ph: (07) 4068 7104
Tully Showgrounds, Butler St Tully (map)
For enquiries and/or bookings please phone Manager Tully Netball - Nadine on 0409 721 576.
Council has sportsgrounds at South Mission Beach and Cardwell for hire.
For hire and bookings please sign and complete the Sportsground Hire Agreement.
South Mission Beach Sportsground
South Mission Beach Road, South Mission Beach, 4852.
Brasenose St, Cardwell QLD 4849
Pease Park (Innisfail Showgrounds)
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
The facility will still open early for any pre- booked events.
- Children's covered playground
- Soccer and football fields
- Two volleyball courts
- Outdoor amphitheatre – limited power (concerts require a generator)
- Eight gazebos, 10 BBQs, six outdoor tables
- Birds (peacocks etc.)
- One and a half kilometres of continuous footpath
- All the trees are native (15,000 rainforest trees)
- Marshland habitat for all kinds of birds
- Seats up to 320 people
- Chairs and tables
- Power (limited)
- Function BBQ
- Soft drink machine
- 40 extra moveable chairs (in storage) if needed
- Public address system available with or without microphone cord (hire fee applies)
- Four moveable tables (2 large, 2 small)
- Refrigeration (bar hire is not required to hire refrigeration)
- Stove, microwave, and urn
- Sink and cupboards
- (No cutlery, cups or plates available)
- Large refrigerator (bar type – glass doors)
- Bar servery
Sports equipment for hire:
- Bocce (Italian bowls)
To book this facility please phone Customer Service on 1300 763 903.
Meeting rooms are available for hire by the public and private sector at our Cardwell, Innisfail and Mission Beach libraries. Meeting rooms are available both during and outside business hours. To enquire or make a booking, please phone 1300 366 616.
Party Register - Party Safe!
Register your party with local police and you will receive some great advice and resources to help you organise a safe and lawful party.
Registering also ensures that, if things go wrong on the night, police have the necessary information to effectively deal with issues.
To find out more about Party Safe, go to www.police.qld.gov.au/party